Summer Dance Camp
Summer Dance Camp is here!!!
In compliance with the Summer Day Camp guidelines, we have postponed our Dance Camp weeks to August.
New camp dates follow as:
August 2nd-6th, 2021- Ballerina Princess Camp
August 9th-13th, 2021- Frozen Friends Adventure Camp
August 16th-20th, 2021- Fairies, Unicorns & Mermaids Camp
We can’t wait to dance with you this summer!!!
3 weeks of summer dance fun!
Register for our full-day summer camps from 9am-4pm, with different themes and camp activities each day. Our dancers will enjoy three to four dance classes each day in jazz, tap, ballet, lyrical, hip hop, stretch/conditioning, and musical theatre along with themed dance activities, games, and crafts. Whether it’s a Princess themed camp or Disney inspired, our summer camps are designed to foster self-confidence, encourage creativity, and spark imagination. Camps are perfect for current dancers, new dancers and children with no dance experience. Our dancers look forward to working on their art each week and our high energy instructors look forward to working with your dancer each week on their end of the week dance performance for parents, friends and family. This showcase will be a virtual viewing scheduled weekly for Fridays at 3:30pm. Zoom links will be sent to families.
We want your child to have fun and be excited to step into our studio! Our summer camps offer a great addition to your child’s summer activities.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Priority registration begins April 19th. You can register online or call the studio!
Our Summer Dance Camps are full day, week long camps that will run from Monday-Friday. Three weeks available, 9:00-4:00pm daily.
Ballerina Princess Camp
August 2nd-6th, 2021 – 1 Spots Available
A princess camp that teaches, explores, creates and moves your little one!
The Royal Ball is on the agenda for all the princesses of the land. Dress up in your ball gowns, grab your tiaras and dancing shoes, and get ready to have a blast dancing like your favorite princesses! Our princesses will enjoy each day learning ballet, jazz, lyrical, creative movement activities, and princess games. We will take breaks to enjoy snack time, princess crafts, and more! Let your child explore their inner princess and learn how to twirl like a true dancing queen.
Frozen Friends Adventure Camp
August 9th-13th, 2021 – 3 Spots Available
Escape the heat with the coolest camp ever! Calling all frozen enthusiasts to let go of their fears and tap into their strengths. This summer camp will inspire the children’s favorite characters to come out and play! Join Elsa, Anna, Olaf and all the frozen friends for a spectacular week of fun! Campers will play games, learn dances, create Frozen-themed crafts, and take part in many more frozen-themed activities; we’re sure to have a wintery wonderful time! Costumes and imaginations are welcome as we head “Into the unknown” and cool off with us “In Summer” and “Let It Go”!
Fairies, Unicorns & Mermaids Camp
August 16th-20th, 2021 – FULL
Just past Fairyland and next to the lagoon, our mystical land of Fairies, Unicorns, and Mermaids are waiting to DANCE with you! With glitter and imagination, our crafts, games and dance will have you sailing over the rainbow for an unforgettable experience!
$250.00 + HST per week, per dancer.
Extended care hours available at additional cost of $25.00. Before care from 8:00-9:00am & after care 4:00-5:00pm.
Pre-registration and a $50.00 deposit per student per camp is due at time of registration. The remainder balance will be due 1 week prior to the first day of camp. We offer 10% sibling discounts and multi-week discounts!
Space is limited- 10 dancers per group
Methods of Payment:
Email Transfers are to be sent to email@example.com then using drscamp21 (no spaces and lowercase) as the answer to the question.
Cheques payable to DanceR Studio
Please bring a packed lunch and snacks (Peanut free) as well as lots of water in a spill proof bottle. Dancers should come dressed in clothing that allows for comfortable movement with their hair tied back in a bun or ponytail.
Review our COVID-19 Camp Policies
The health and safety of our campers and staff remain our highest priority. Below, you will find a summary of actions we are taking to help ensure we are lowering COVID-19 risk as much as possible. We are:
- Requiring all participants to sign a waiver stating they have not tested positive for COVID-19, neither the participant nor anyone in their household has been tested for COVID-19, and neither the participant nor anyone in their household thinks they may have COVID-19.
- Requiring outside the main door drop-off and pick-up and not allowing family members into the building.
- Requiring each camper to have a temperature screening at drop-off.
- Intensifying cleaning and disinfection practices within our facility and premise. We will be cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects such as door handles, ballet barres etc. Daily, we will be cleaning and sanitizing any shared toys and objects.
- Spacing the campers out. We have placed tape on the floors to provide each camper a six-foot box to remain in while dancing. We have placed “x”s six feet apart on the floor to provide each camper a place to leave their things and sit when required to wait for activities, crafts, pick up, etc. We have spaced out the chairs at the tables to allow for the campers to distance during lunch, snack and craft time.
- Limiting the number of items that are shared or touched between campers and staff. We will be providing individual supplies for each camper. Additionally, games will not use shared equipment.
- Promoting healthy hygiene practices. We will be taking frequent hand washing breaks and have hand sanitizer available around the dance school. We will discuss and encourage good habits such as covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue or their elbow.
- If a child does get sick at camp, we have identified an area where they can rest, be watched after, and safely isolate from others. We will communicate with parents or caretakers directly.
- Please note that we will follow all health regulations and masks are required for dancers.